Energy Smart Solutions
Energy smart savings
Energy-efficient technology can reduce electricity bills, reduce operating costs and future-proof a business against rising energy costs at the same time.
The cost of doing nothing about energy efficiency can add up to considerable ongoing operating expenses.
Energy Smart Finance
In conjunction the Australian Government’s Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC), we offer leasing solutions that enable a business to upgrade to energy efficient technology now, without any upfront costs.
Our Energy Smart Finance^ solutions enable a business to lease almost any green technology that will make its operations more energy efficient including:
- LED lighting
- T5 fluorescent tubes
- Power factor correction units
- Sensor and timers
- Energy efficient plant & equipment
- Building management systems
- Renewable and clean energy technology
Our network of Energy Smart partners are accredited by CEFC as well as independent regulatory bodies.
Our partners supply a range of green assets and work with businesses to ensure the new equipment delivers more than just savings on energy bills. Tangible results of a green upgrade include productivity gains, increased capacity, improved profit margins as well as reduced emissions.
The benefits of going green;
- Immediate savings
Most businesses see decreased energy bills straight away. Over time, new energy efficient equipment can provide savings that exceed the cost of the upgrade – generally within five years or less.
- Future proofed operations
Comply and surpass energy efficiency guidelines, including new Commercial Building Disclosure requirements.
- Market leadership
Investing in green technology demonstrates a commitment to making a real difference to the community.
Talk to us. We’ll work with you to create finance solutions to build your business. Call 1800 679 898
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiEnterprise does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details. ^ Energy Smart Finance is brought to you by FlexiCommercial. Part of FlexiGroup Limited. Flexirent Capital Pty Ltd holds Australian Credit Licence number 394735.