Lease to own
For some businesses, owning machinery outright makes more sense than simply leasing it. A finance lease means the cost of the new equipment does not have to be funded upfront. It’s covered by monthly tax deductible* payments and a final pre-agreed residual payment.
A finance lease enables a business to:
- profit from the most advanced machinery and equipment now without facing high upfront costs
- take eventual ownership of the equipment
- fund machinery and equipment with a long-life span
When the asset is purchased, it is capitalised and recorded both as an asset and as an obligation which means payments may be tax deductible*.
As well as the ability to purchase the asset for the pre-agreed residual value when the lease expires, other end-of-term options include:
- Choose to add the residual value to a new lease for ongoing use of the equipment and tax benefits*.
- Return the equipment. We organise the sale of the equipment and the proceeds are used to offset the pre-agreed residual amount that a business owes.
Talk to us. We’ll work with you to create finance solutions to support the growth of your business. Call 1800 679 898
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiEnterprise does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details.